End User Computing (EUC) Services
Scalability and agility are the core requirement modern organizations need to meet to fulfil customers' expectations. With a rise of remote workers, new technological advancements and innovation in the workplace, the challenge of creating a top-performing IT department strategy that delivers became harder than ever.
A well-designed end-user computing strategy maps out how users can access the digital platforms they need to be productive, both on-premises and work remotely. It includes the full range of tools necessary to complete their required tasks and considers how to enable future growth without disruption.
KompiTech's End-User Computing Services enables organizations to unbundle key workplace elements and tailor them to different user segments within the organisation. We provide our global clients with flexible working solutions while protecting networks, critical business data and intellectual assets.
At KompiTech, we are the world's first IT services provider that deployed the cutting-edge blockchain technology for effective service delivery, making the process smoother and more cost-effective. With ultra-secure, decentralized Peer-to-Peer technology, we create immutable solutions that solve major business dilemmas, including managing the external IT services provider and third-party suppliers. Our in-house built IT Service Management (ITSM) tool, KompiTech BLiTS, leverages blockchain and Smart Contracts technology to exceed customer satisfaction by automating the service delivery management for lower operational cost and reduced administrative overhead. Thanks to seamless integration with existing ITSM tool, KompiTech BLiTS ensures data integrity and maximum customer satisfaction.
Automate IT Service Delivery Process for Reduced Costs and Lower Administration Time
Request a free demonstration of KompiTech BLiTS and get ahead of the race with reliable, fully-automated IT services provider.Request Free Demo →
What you'll get:
- Innovative end-user support service: Designed to strengthen the self-service technology for emerging concepts, like BYOD (Bring Your Own Device), Process-as-a-Service, Desktop-as-a-Service and Global Anywhere Access solutions;
- 24/7 IT Helpdesk: First level remote 24/7 IT support service in multiple languages;
- Desk-side IT support: Second level onsite IT service resolving incidents per pre-agreed SLAs;
- Self-help: Solutions developed as a part of KompiDesk Solution empowering users to control the resolution of their issues;
- Self-heal: Solutions developed as a part of KompiDesk Solution that enables identifying issues proactively and fixing them before the user notices.
Roll-Out & Migration
KompiTech is experienced in migration and rolling-out servers, desktop or laptops. Whether you need to deploy a long-planned upgrade (like a hardware refresh), or are reacting to a short-term need (like disaster recovery roll-out), we will jointly work with your IT department from the very earliest stages to help guide the planning, the preparation of machine images, and understanding business and user needs and priorities. Contact us if you need help with Desktop Roll-Outs & Server Migration services.
KompiDesk can help you to centrally manage your end-users with integrated value demonstrated in lowered cost of ownership.
End Users Values
- Increased productivity
- Latest technology to better address your IT challenges and needs
- Quick response and resolution time
- Self-service capabilities
- Local language support services
Your Business Values
- Flexible environment to grow or shrink
- Optimum ROI on investment
- No hidden cost
- Self-detect and repair technologies
- Enhanced and consistent delivery
- Proactive systems monitoring
Innovation-driven customers across 59 countries rely on KompiTech! Become one of them today.Request Free Consultation →