Go developer - Prague
KompiTech is an International technology company with enterprise Blockchain projects that are geared towards supply chain management
Our Blockchain solutions include healthcare customer consignment inventory and a global IT Service Management Platform with an ecosystem of local IT Providers delivering IT Services to customers in any country or region.
We are looking for motivated developers to join our development team in Prague as a Backend developer to learn Blockchain and the technology for the future.
Work on challenging internal and external projects
International non-corporate working environment
Highly competitive salary with potential for growth
25 days of vacation, meal vouchers, Multisport card
Possibility of contract-based employment
Location: Prague - Karlín (next to Křižíkova metro station)
Employment type: Full-time (no remote)
- Design and implement high availability scalable services and micro-services.
- Develop core platform services and back-end APIs.
- Create speed, improve performance and maintain stability within the development life cycle.
- Be a team player with a winning attitude, collaborate with the team in continuous improvement efforts.
- Write clean, modular, robust code to implement the desired requirements.
- Build POCs quickly to enable rapid prototyping of ideas for both internal stakeholders and external clients.
- Brainstorm and evaluate applications for new technologies and tools as they continue to evolve.
- Participate in technical reviews as part of the development process.
- Ability to learn quickly and resolve issues as they arise.
- Ability to work both independently and in cooperation with others and communicate effectively.
- Ability to navigate large existing code, and improve it as it changes.
- Familiarity with developer tools for code collaboration (Git) and with Linux or Mac.
- Experience with cloud technologies like Docker, Kubernetes, or alternatives.
- Experience with the Go programming language.
- Prior development experience in Blockchain technology will be highly preferred.
- Understanding of blockchain / distributed ledger technologies is a plus.
- Fluent English