KompiTech has a pool of experienced and certified Field Engineers ready to help you regardless of location to install or troubleshoot your onsite equipment.
Field IT Support
KompiTech has an extensive presence across 59 countries and delivers global field support for network, data centre and end-user computing with high quality and efficient timelines.
What you'll get:
- Onsite configuration and troubleshooting
- Site survey and assessment
- Dedicated Service Delivery Manager
- Competitive quote
Onsite Support Services
Second level onsite service resolves incidents following pre-agreed SLAs.→ GET IN TOUCH
'IMAC' stands for Installs, Moves, Adds and Changes – the four primary needs of IT infrastructure. KompiTech offers long-term and short-term IMAC solutions for a wide range of organisational needs.
How We Do It
- Off-site installation preparation: We believe that IT installations and roll-outs should be carried out with as little disruption to your day-to-day operations as possible, that’s why we complete as much as possible off-site including commissioning, software installation, customised imaging and testing. We can also store equipment off-site on your behalf.
- On-site installation services: We’ll manage the installation process from start to finish - we’ll take care of the shipping/transport to site, on-site installation, initialization and testing. We can also undertake customised testing tailored to your specific environment.
- Moves, additions and changes: As well as IT installations and rollouts, our experienced team of accredited engineers can also provide fully managed moves, additions (of hardware and software components) and changes (to hardware and software components, plus system updates and configuration changes).
- Flexible IT installation services: Our global IT engineering team has the capacity to deliver large scale roll-outs and installations within tight timescales. Our flexible approach means that we can also deliver our on-site services outside your working hours to minimize disruption to your company's operations.
- Dedicated installation teams: For large scale installations and roll-outs we typically establish a dedicated installation team comprising project managers, consultants and engineers to design, manage and implement your rollout.
- Decreased Costs: Our structured approach to planning and service delivery also helps to ensure that installations are completed on time and within budget, every time.
- Reduced Risk: Working according to ITIL best practices and structured methodologies, we can help reduce the risk of large scale installations. All of our processes are fully documented, and we’ll provide full reporting of the services undertaken.
- Extra In-house Resources: Our IMAC services can help relieve your in-house team from the burden of day to day, mundane tasks, allowing them to focus on your core business activities instead. Our approach also helps to reduce the need for internal management resources.