IT Field Engineers on Request
KompiTech offers access to the experienced and certified Field Engineers ready to help you regardless of your office's location to install or troubleshoot your onsite equipment.
KompiTech has an extensive presence across 59 countries and delivers global field support for network, data centre and end-user computing with high quality and efficient timelines.
With no upfront investment in often under-utilized technical resources, with KompiTech you can schedule an engineer's visit as the requirement arise. This will help you to optimize the running costs of your IT department, and allow you to shift your focus towards more strategic assignments.
Request IT Assistance
Do you have an IT request that demands extra resources?
Our international team of skilled IT engineers is ready to support your site, regardless of location.Schedule a visit →
Seamless Service Delivery Management
At KompiTech we work with both large and SMEs organizations where time is money. Thus, our IT outsourcing services come with the blockchain-powered ITSM tool that enables end-to-end service delivery enriched with automation for greater efficiency and productivity.
In a nutshell, KompiTech BLiTS can help both the individual clients as well as IT service providers with the following:
✔ BLiTS combines the key features of an ITSM Service Desk system (including Incident, Request Management, e.t.c), plus a CRM system, a Contract, Project and Invoicing Management system.
✔ When there is a lack of uniform business processes between existing systems within your organization and if your IT is still bogged down with daily manual processes. BLiTS can be leveraged to automate a majority of your manual processes, leading to an increase in productivity like the fast resolution to tickets which bring an increase in time and cost savings.
✔ Thanks to a powerful blockchain technology behind BLiTS, our ITSM enhances data integrity (i.e. and automates service delivery management
✔ BLiTS helps service providers to fully capture and understand customer needs utilizing an end-to-end data capture mechanism.
✔ BLiTS helps solves issues, where the ITSM system you rely on to run the IT service is disconnected to the IT service provider system. It provides a seamless integration to allow realtime information flow. It also ensures that you're able to control any processes that extend beyond the oversight of your management.
'IMAC' stands for Installs, Moves, Adds and Changes – the four primary needs of IT infrastructure. KompiTech offers long-term and short-term IMAC solutions for a wide range of organisational needs.
How We Do It
- Off-site installation preparation: We believe that IT installations and roll-outs should be carried out with as little disruption to your day-to-day operations as possible, that’s why we complete as much as possible off-site including commissioning, software installation, customised imaging and testing. We can also store equipment off-site on your behalf.
- On-site installation services: We’ll manage the installation process from start to finish - we’ll take care of the shipping/transport to site, on-site installation, initialization and testing. We can also undertake customised testing tailored to your specific environment.
- Moves, additions and changes: As well as IT installations and rollouts, our experienced team of accredited engineers can also provide fully managed moves, additions (of hardware and software components) and changes (to hardware and software components, plus system updates and configuration changes).
- Flexible IT installation services: Our global IT engineering team has the capacity to deliver large scale roll-outs and installations within tight timescales. Our flexible approach means that we can also deliver our on-site services outside your working hours to minimize disruption to your company's operations.
- Dedicated installation teams: For large scale installations and roll-outs we typically establish a dedicated installation team comprising project managers, consultants and engineers to design, manage and implement your rollout.
Why to choose KompiTech?
- Decreased Costs: Our structured approach to planning and service delivery also helps to ensure that installations are completed on time and within budget, every time.
- Reduced Risk: Working according to ITIL best practices and structured methodologies, we can help reduce the risk of large scale installations. All of our processes are fully documented, and we’ll provide full reporting of the services undertaken.
- Extra In-house Resources: Our IMAC services can help relieve your in-house team from the burden of day to day, mundane tasks, allowing them to focus on your core business activities instead. Our approach also helps to reduce the need for internal management resources.